A Complete Mixology Guide To More Than 95 Artisan Drinks, Shipped Right to Your Door
Aviation Gin with Oranges Cocktail Recipe
This Aviation Gin Cocktail with Oranges is a light and citrusy take on the classic Aviation cocktail. The combination of gin, freshly squeezed orange juice, and orange bitters results in a well-balanced and flavorful drink suitable for any occasion.
- For garnish, use orange peel
- 3 dashes orange bitters
- 1 oz freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 oz simple syrup
- Aviation Gin, 2 oz
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- In a cocktail shaker with ice, combine the gin, orange juice, simple syrup, and bitters.
- Shake for about 15 seconds, or until thoroughly chilled.
- Fill a chilled coupe glass halfway with ice.
- Serve with an orange peel as a garnish.
The Home Bartender Mixology Guide
Cocktail Smoker Kit With Torch and Wood Chips
The Craft Of Cocktails
Mixology Bartender Kit
Grapefruit Margarita Cocktail Recipe
Frozen Blue Margarita Cocktail Recipe
Clover Club Cocktail Recipe
Green Apple Martini Cocktail Recipe